Tuesday, October 19, 2004

stolen ideas

So the other day I was in a meeting with one of my co-workers. the only other person in the group [besides me] to pass the California Professional engineering exam. now he was presenting some ideas for a circuit design and I piped up with some suggestions. he right away said he didn't like the idea. so hey.. brainstorming, no big deal. it was just an idea.

then TODAY, i pass the interns desk and see my circuit on his screen! My coworker took my idea and then made the intern build it [of course he had to bad mouth my idea first, and then never tell me he liked it]. I sat down with the intern and had a second look at it at we reduced the parts count by about 50%.

what a joke! my coworker, the one with the PE should be DESIGNING the circuit, don't send it to the intern!! on top of that, how about he design it himself instead of stealing my idea without credit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's just wrong. there is no reason to steal your design and then make someone else do it! dumb! irritating! do these people actually think about other people?