Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Election Results

The election results are fun to look at. check out cnn.com

you can pick your state and it will break down the strengh of voter support by county so you can see if you have the same mindset as your neighbors or not.

I'm still trying to figure out the trend for KERRY support. all of the west coast, and north east. strange. all I can think of is he got huge support from people in metropolis, maybe everyone else already knew that. I don't read the news, so it was fun for me to find out on my own..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cities most often go to the democrats. this highlights an interesting problem with the electoral college; most rural areas are republican while cities are democrats. thus there are states that are dominated by the politics of one small area, ie washington by seattle.