Wednesday, June 01, 2005

UNR MBA app

I recieved a letter about a month ago that said my application to the masters program was missing two forms. I filled this stuff out and sent it back, and on the cover sheet of the fax said PLEASE CALL ME OR EMAIL ME and tell me the status of the application. is anything missing or is it complete?

they never called or wrote so this morning I called up to the people that I faxed the paperwork to and they had no idea what i was talking about, they said I needed to talk to the grad school. so I called them, they had no idea what I was talking about. they said my application had been received and approved months ago. they also said it was my fault for receiving a letter and not acting on it a month ago.

now wait a sec... I received a letter that had wrong information and now your accusing me of being stupid for not acting on it? and now that I have, you say you have no idea?

this masters thing is going to FUN. i can see that already. you'd think a business school would know how to shuffle papers, but apparently not.

bottom line. i still don't know if everything was received, but people 'say' everything was taken care of months ago, but no one will pull the file to verify.

nice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gotta love beauracracy

forkev said...

pass the buck until it's a george washinton, eh?