Summer is here. and if your not sure if summer is where you are at, heres some ways to tell...
1) did you have trouble turning the sprinkler system on because the key is 2 feet long instead of needed 3 feet? when you did turn it on, did the valve shoot water in your ear.
2)did your lawnmower start on last years varnish in the tank?
3)did you refill your gas can with supreme so you could use the fuel in the lawnmower or the motorcycle?
4)did you let the lawn get so long before cutting it you had trouble pushing the mower through it?
5) does 10 minutes in the sun leave a red mark on your neck / or arm?
6) does your helmet lose visibility due to gnats, masquittos and grass hoppers?
7) have you taken a grass hopper to the the adams apple? [at speed]
8) are your winter riding gloves too hot, but your wife is still waiting to get you $20 summer ones?
9) is the liner in your motorcycle coat too hot in the afternoon AND the morning commute?
10) are you leaving your windows cracked in the car when you park?